The Account Director is responsible for acting as the client’s strategic advisor in business, marketing and communications. This position is the lead teams to deliver business building ideas. In addition, they will analyze and create complex business/marketing strategic concepts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact with VP, SVP & CMO client level
• Has solid grasp and understanding of client’s long-term and short-term business and marketing objectives and strategies
• Identify new business building ideas for clients which organically leads to new biz opportunities for the agency
• Analyze complex information and data
• Create and present analytics, strategic business and communication concepts
• Provide client ongoing strategic direction and counsel
• Have a realistic assessment of agency/client relationship and identify risks/opportunities
• Manage accounts to be profitable without sacrificing quality
• Assess staff resource needs in short-term/long-term for current clients and new business
• Lead internal teams to manage toward client short-term and long-term objectives/strategies
• Lead internal teams to meet high standard of strategic and creative quality
• Possess strong strategic and creative judgment
• Mentor account management team and assess strengths and best use of resources
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 8+ yrs. relevant experience, minimum 3 years agency experience
• Solid knowledge of integrated marketing within an agency account management environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a client-facing environment
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Sound analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com with "Denver Account Director" in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your interest in gyro!