LRXD | Advertising Analyst
There are brands that bring Health & Happiness to the world. Brands that help people feel better and do better. And there are brands that do not. LRXD is a Health & Happiness Advertising Agency with a mission to accelerate brands that bring good to the world and help replace the ones that don’t. We need your help in fulfilling that mission.
We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t yet tried — and we’ll aim to teach you everything we know. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn data into insights we can leverage. Right now, we’re searching for an Advertising Analyst to help us serve our national base of clients.
The Advertising Analyst is the center point of our data strategy and analytics work. We have big goals as an agency and need someone who is willing to try new approaches, be critical of data being presented to them and a master at telling a story with data. Whether it’s creating a dashboard, building a data set, helping build an algorithm, modifying a spreadsheet, or building a presentation, you’ll do it with energy and a positive attitude. You’ll have great attention to detail, knowledge of the advertising industry, understand terminology common to media buying, be able to multi-task, and be hungry to learn. Do those things well and you’ll find great happiness here.
• Leads all internal analytics projects from start to finish
• Analyzes client program performance using dashboards, Excel, Google Analytics and other tools
• Helps innovate our reporting to deliver advanced insights across the performance of initiatives, campaign ROI, Campaign metrics (Clicks, CTR, VCR, Reach, Frequency, GRP, etc.) and any performance metric associated with our advertising work
• Owns the development and delivery of reporting services and dashboards — this includes gathering requirements, designing the solution, developing, deploying and maintaining the deliverable
• Interacts directly with managers to identify new opportunities, prepares regular activity reports and responds to questions from the organization
• Provides visibility into marketing attribution to help determine which channels and campaign types were most effective
• Works closely with directors to gain alignment on analytics and reporting
• Maximizes the use of reporting automation tools to allow for more focus on data analysis and insights rather than data gathering and cleansing
• Works with the department to evaluate tools to support future analytics
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Manages complex work related to projects without constant supervision
• Uses data to "tell the story" that leads to recommendations and strategic decisions
• Maintain working knowledge of GTM and be able to support the department with tagging needs
• General understanding of advertising terminology used across paid Search, paid Social, Digital Programmatic and Digital Video
• General understanding of systems used in advertising like Paid Social Platforms, Paid Search, Various DSP platforms, etc.
• Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to use data to "tell the story" that leads to business recommendations and strategic decisions
• Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills; ability to extract insights out of complex datasets and produce fact-based results
• Experience with BI tools and the ability to combine multiple data sources
• Must be able to work inside our Denver Offices and a US resident — no contract or consultative opportunities available
Job Type: Full-time. Some travel, nights and weekend work required only when it is absolutely necessary.
Reports to: The Advertising Analyst reports to the Chief Digital Officer at LRXD. You will also have to collaborate with different strategists and/or Account Directors who are working on similar accounts.
Benefits include: Unlimited PTO, 401k match, gym stipend, two all-expenses paid retreats, and 2 kegs on tap.
This position is not eligible for relocation (must be located in Colorado or have immediate plans to move here). This position is not eligible for recruiters.
How To Apply
Please apply here: lrxd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6