Norris Design | Brand Strategist
This job post has expired
BRAND STRATEGIST | DENVER
2 – 5 years of experience
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Brand Strategist with 2-5 years of experience envisioning and building brands to join us in our Denver office. If you have a penchant for telling stories, a natural strategic intuition, and an appreciation for how thoughtful placemaking impacts the way people see, interact, and feel about the world, then we want to talk to you.
Working side-by-side with land planners and landscape architects you will help uncover, inspire, and facilitate the story for the places we create. You’ll help build brands from the ground up, giving them a purpose and a unique positioning that leads to an ownable visual and verbal identity. You’ll create places that create value.
Who are we?
Norris Design is a worldwide strategic partner in planning, landscape architecture, and branding. We create value for our clients by combining excellent service with innovative solutions that can be implemented (in other words, our designs get built!). See what we mean at www.norris-design.com.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll be surrounded by creative people who love what they do while forging their own career paths. You’ll work with clients who entrust us with their projects, enjoy working with us, and continue to come back time after time. You’ll have access to great technology, skill sets, and creativity that knows no boundaries. You’ll be mentored, no matter how much experience you have – our mentoring culture is an important ingredient that contributes to our success as a company, and to the success of our people.
• You have 2-5 years of experience in brand strategy, creative concepting, and/or brand development
• You are a wordsmith with a writing background (journalism, copywriting) capable of using multiple voices
• You are an excellent written and verbal communicator and know how to tell compelling stories
• You are curious by nature, love information, and know how to turn it into insight
• You have a natural intuition that allows you to connect the dots you see so that they form a picture you can sell
• You are enthusiastic, creative, and can think proactively and strategically
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Brand Planning, or Journalism
• You have a portfolio of work (academic or professional) demonstrating insight-based storytelling
• Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications
Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications.