Vladimir Jones | Digital and Data Coordinator
Vladimir Jones has an exciting opportunity for a Digital and Data Coordinator! The primary role of the Digital and Data Coordinator is to support the Digital team by working with the Digital Strategists in delivering digital marketing campaigns to achieve customer acquisition and retention targets. Position will involve managing and executing tactics across PPC, Social, Video, Display and SEO. They will also be proficient in ad trafficking, web analytics and data analysis. This job is a launch pad into an exciting career in digital strategy and data analysis. You will gain a holistic perspective of digital media, creative, measurement and optimization in this role. Not to mention have one hell of a time doing it. The pay for this position is between $45,000-$53,000.
• Execute paid programs across multiple channels including PPC, Display, Video and Social, and optimize live campaigns in real-time.
● Manage budgets, timelines and pacing for multiple ad platforms.
● Assist Digital Strategists in media plan development and client presentations as necessary.
● Analyze and report on ad account and website performance on an ongoing basis, highlighting successes and opportunities.
● Conduct and compile research for client reports by providing insight and analysis on raw campaign data.
● Support display and video ad campaigns through internal ad server, including trafficking order entry, tag placement and vendor management.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in digital marketing or related discipline
● Previous experience in digital trafficking with DoubleClick Campaign Manager
● Experience with Google Analytics required, GAIQ preferred
● Strong understanding of digital / social media industry trends, tools and tracking
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Quick to apply changes. Strong team collaboration skills
● Multi-tasker comfortable with a fast-moving environment.
● 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
● SEO and Agency experience preferred
● Google Adwords and Analytics Qualifications and Bing Ads Accreditation a plus.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
• Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
• Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
• Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
• Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.
How To Apply
Please submit resume to [email protected]