LRXD | New Business Manager
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who bring an entirely new perspective. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a New Business Manager that fits the bill.
You’ll get to know our COO and develop an understanding of the dynamic role she plays. You’ll be ready and willing to do whatever is needed as it relates to new business. Whether it’s vetting potential opportunities, coordinating meetings, building proposals or running the pitch process internally, you’ll do it with energy and a positive attitude. You’ll have a keen attention to detail, be able to multi-task with the best of them and be hungry to learn and grow. Do those things well and you’ll find great happiness here.
Chief Operating Officer
Ideally, you’ll have:
• 5+ years experience in office setting required
• Experience in an advertising agency and/or business development a plus
• Experience working with and supporting C-suite executives
• Desire to deliver a superior level of service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intercept new business inquiries and vet potential opportunities
• Field and document new business requests
• Assist with the management of business development projects and RFPs internally, communicating with project management, account service, creative and digital/media departments
• Manage new business projects within Workamajig project management software
• Assist with proposal writing, estimating and pitch deck creation
• Assist with research as it relates to new business, client or agency projects
• Collaborate with COO on the analyzation of historical pricing and the development and refinement of pricing structures
• Participate in agency status meetings, providing updates on all new business initiatives
• Support COO with all business development related tasks
• Comfortable in communicating with new or existing clients, via phone or email or in person
• Able to meet deadlines and work independently
• Analytical thinker able to solve complex problems and work well in a team environment
• Excellent communicator and have a natural aptitude for customer service
• Willing to learn products, services and associated pricing that agency is selling
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive and have an ability to anticipate needs
• Positive, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn the ins and outs of our agency
• Potential travel required
We’re a company of unique individuals who work as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — a well-oiled machine. Be ready to work hard with likable people and clients in an energetic company blazing forward.
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements to [email protected] Hurry, we need you now.