LRXD | Account Manager
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who bring an entirely new perspective. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for an Account Manager who fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creatives need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand in hand with the Account Director — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals who work as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines.
• 3-5 years of account/project management experience in a marketing, advertising or interactive agency
• Ability to drive internal teams to produce cutting edge work
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
• Ability to develop and drive project schedules
• Ability to develop accurate estimates and manage them through project completion on time and on budget (and know when it’s appropriate to raise the red flag)
• A solution driven mentality
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to support Account Director in their role
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.)
• A hunger to move upward
• Responsible for all day-to-day communications with assigned clients
• Capable of effectively handling some day to day client meetings and calls without Senior Account staff involved
• Can manage at least one small client on your own
• Scheduling and preparation for all meetings
• Creation and ownership of all project plans/retainer status reports
• Managing Workamajig for client work
• Assistance in establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating)
• Scheduling and internal routing of all client work, responsible for hitting all deadlines/milestones
• Provide clear direction to creative team upon kickoff and on revisions
• Advocate on behalf of the agency and creative team to produce highly creative work that meets the business objectives of our clients
• Support for Account Director in all administrative, research and project related tasks
• Vendor management/procurement of vendor estimates
• Some travel required
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Account Manager.’ Hurry, we need you now.