Frost | ACD- Associate Creative Director
This job post has expired
Frost is hiring a talented Associate Creative Director to join its family in Denver, Colorado. We are looking for an artist that wants to push commercial design beyond the cliche' trends to create something that resembles art instead of advertising. The applicant must have a strong 3D background with photo-realism and progressive design at its core while still being capable to push some 2D keyframes around when needed. This particular role will require you to be on the box as often as directing freelancers both local and abroad. There will be no lack of diversity in the types of projects that you will have the opportunity to guide from the beginning to the end. Self-motivated and competitive nature are essential personality traits along with a good sense of humor and love of dogs.
We are a small team that has become an artistic family over the years. We all wear a lot of hats and cover for each other whenever needed. We are a team of laid-back, control freaks that always go beyond what is necessary but still find ways to balance their lives with trips to the mountains. We want someone that is excited to make their mark on this studio and the direction it takes in the future.
• Senior proficiency of C4D and Redshift
• Senior-level of compositing and VFX integration
• Strong foundation in design principles and knowledge
• Ability to charm clients with creative-sounding talk
• Able to direct and lead projects from script to delivery
• Can create and present pitch decks that impress potential clients
• No egos
• Positive attitude
• Self-deprecating humor is encouraged
• Love of the outdoors and work/life balance
• Desire to do something different
If you feel like this posting is speaking to you, or you would like to know more, please send us an email with your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you.