UCHealth | Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategist
Develops, implements, and manages marketing plans and projects for the organization.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
· Lead and develop social media paid/advertising campaign strategy, planning, and implementation
· Expert ability to stand-up social ads/campaigns, optimize, and provide end of campaign reporting and insights
· Serve as the expert resource for the internal agency (creative, strategists, partnerships, media relations) and the two-person social media team who own organic social and community management
· Teach and coach a solid social media team to become experts on the advertising/paid side
· Create social first shareable content with a channel specific strategy for each social platform
· Continually generate new and innovative ideas and campaigns that evolve and advance the social media strategy and tactics
· Track, measure, analyze, and report on all applicable social activities and distill actionable intelligence
· Collaborate in the development of social media content calendar
· Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies
· Plan and execute A/B testing
· Manage agencies, vendors, and budget
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media marketing management. Experience in organic and paid, with advanced working knowledge of paid in primary social platforms
· Demonstrated experience developing effective, measurable digital marketing plans
· Holistic understanding of digital marketing: SEO/SEM, social media, CRM, email, etc.
· Expert level of digital media planning and buying
· Polished, concise, and engaging style of writing with the ability to adapt to brand tone
· Must be able to quickly plan, create, and schedule/publish social ads – experience with Photoshop or similar tool is a nice to have
· Experience and ability to plan and shoot a Facebook Live, Reddit AMA, or capture and edit footage
· Advanced ability to target audiences and develop campaigns that engage, inform, and generate leads
· Working knowledge of marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
· Up-to-date with the latest predictions, trends, and best practices in social and digital marketing (cookieless future, content trends, platform updates, etc.)
· Ideal candidate has experience with a variety of social media publishing, reporting platforms, and industry standard tools like Salesforce, WordPress, LinkedIn
· Supervisory experience and team building preferred
· Working knowledge of CRM preferred, specifically in SalesForce is a big plus
The pay range for this position is: $31.61 - $47.41 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.