Epiphany, Inc. | EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
This job post has expired
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
An Epiphany Executive Assistant is an eager, ready to learn, organized individual. S/he must embody our brand and provide exceptional service to our President, Executive team, staff and vendors through the coordination of the day-to-day activities and initiatives for the Executive team. S/he must maintain a high-level of integrity, be considered the most helpful person amongst their peers and enjoy working within a small agency setting. Additionally, they must be excited about the details of a quality work product, passionate about promoting a positive company culture and always thinking of ways to make a difference.
This entry-level position is one of the key personnel in the agency – serving as the support for the President and Executive team in the facilitation and coordination of a variety of administrative asks. The primary role of the Executive Assistant is to effectively, and proactively support the President in the management of her schedule, travel, etc. while meeting Epiphany service standards.
This position will work closely with Epiphany’s President to create success for the President, themselves and Epiphany as a whole.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receive and direct telephone calls.
2. Welcome guests to the office and ensure meeting rooms are prepped and staged.
3. Manage personal and client contacts database.
4. Track client and personal birthdays and source cards and gifts.
5. Manage calendar and travel, ensuring everything is up to date.
6. Book travel and reservations.
7. Prepare shipment and couriers.
8. Work with different vendors (lawn, landscaping, air conditioning, cleaning services, etc.) to maintain property and other needs as they come up on property.
9. Manage President’s to-do list needed from Epiphany Account Team to ensure everything is moving and on time within the agency.
10. Organize and manage President’s office supplies.
11. Complete tasks as needed such as getting gas, food, laundry, groceries, etc. when President is in town.
12. Travel to Boulder when needed (1-2 times per month).
13. Maintain close communication with President on new business needs.
14. Track and organize new business contacts and pitches.
15. Keep a detailed record of each new business client and ensure follow up is met.
16. Develop new business proposals, presentations and contracts.
17. Conduct research on potential new business clients, including the sourcing of photos for in-person meetings.
18. Organize and package thank you gifts for new business meetings.
19. Development of client case studies for use in new business presentations.
SKILLS & BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
Skills and Behavioral Traits required for successful job performance; an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Positive, go-getter with an attention to detail and high level of organization.
2. Ability to think strategically and solve problems independently.
3. Quick thinker who is able to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment and approaches each task with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
4. Enjoys working within a small agency environment, as well as independently.
5. Ability to gain the confidence and trust of executive management.
6. Self-starter with a proactive intuition and detail-oriented mentality.
7. Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments. Maintains confidentiality. Supports a zero-tolerance gossip zone.
8. Understands time management in order to get things done quickly and accurately, including: the ability to prioritize and plan work activities, respond efficiently to changes in priorities and requirements; manage stress well, both personally and in the office environment; use time efficiently.
9. Responds promptly to President’s needs; solicits feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
10. Is an active listener with clear and accurate communication skills. Able to delineate important information to provide team with succinct and organized meeting notes and next steps.
11. Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
12. Computer literate and a technical skill set that includes the ability to use all of the capabilities of the most current version of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, Explorer, etc.), Keynote, calendar software (iPhone, etc.), standard printers, scanners, fax machines, copiers, projection equipment and dedicated or dial-up networking equipment and capabilities.
13. Is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time and prepared.
14. Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s degree in the area of marketing, advertising, business, public relations or related field.
2. A minimum of 0-2 years of Executive Assistant experience (preferred).
3. Experience in the real estate, hospitality and luxury product categories (preferred).