Latitude | Partnership Manager / Business Development
This job post has expired
With a natural ability to bring order and focus to the pursuit of new clients and agency opportunities, the Partnership Manager is the nerve center of the new business team. You actively work to qualify prospects, mine for relevant insights, author engaging presentations/proposals, translate client asks and lock down all inherent logistics. You lead the tracking and organization of new biz content and serve as a bridge between our Portland, Minneapolis and New York offices. Inspired by your desire to work for something greater than yourself, you are fueled by purpose and a belief that business can be a force for good.
IN A NUTSHELL
• Collaborate to manage all new client prospect lists tied to clearly articulated agency goals and targets set by Leadership
• Open new opportunity jobs in Latitude project platform (Workamajig); create new opportunity scorecard and opportunity brief assessment templates in Google Sheets.
• Qualify potential new business opportunities, vetting potential clients against our agency filters, values and scorecard
• Research trends for identified categories and targets; identifying and distilling relevant insights into Smart Pills
• Participate on new client prospect calls; collaborate on presentations, proposals and RFIs/RFQs responses; author or curate supplemental content
• Assign resources for the creation of case studies, brand assets, or other required content; work to project manage resulting content/creative development
• Implement and manage the Project Wrap-Up process, overseeing the creation of case studies and asset libraries
• Create case studies; lead coordination of approval with the account director and creative director on each respective project
• Manage the storage and organization of all new business presentations, proposals and SOWs (past and current)
• Maintain lead data and revenue projections in Latitude project platform (Workamajig); manage relevant system updates as needed
• Manage new business team logistics for client calls, meetings and events - including scheduling, travel, collateral, and IT
• Act as office coordinator for onsite needs
• Ensure alignment on overlapping office visit/use plans between Minneapolis, New York and Portland agencies
• Receipt of on-site deliveries and coordination of outbound packages
• Coordination of onsite meetings or events for marketing, PR, recruitment, client visits, NB meetings
IN YOUR BACK POCKET
• Desire for a career path in business development in a creative service agency
• Intellect that is strategic and process driven
• Positive, congenial and welcoming personality
• Desire to collaborate across disciplines and demographics
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Keynote, Google’s G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Workamajig a plus
WHO WE ARE
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.